ID tags that are not huge?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

wimama

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
No, I got the collar from CritterGear.  I didn't buy a collar from Boomerang just the tag from them. 

I usually don't make my cats wear collars.  My first cat did though and she hated the bells as well.   I wouldn't want a bell around my neck, so I was pretty quick to remove it.  She doesn't seem to mind the collar now that the bell is gone.  She was quite happy to look out the sliding glass door and windows when we have them open.  She has quite a few toys including a peekabox.  Doesn't take her long to get all the toys out though.  Smart little thing she is and very curious.  It has been 8 years since I had a kitten, but I swear my other cats were never this curious and into things as kittens.   The toys in a box are a good idea. 

chloespriestess

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My cat stays "casual" but wears a collar  when we go out to the courtyard. She is not likely to get lost (she is very timid, old and I watch her like a hawk) but one never knows. It's better to be over paranoid when it comes to our beloved pets.

It's great that your kitten is smart and active. You must enjoy it, because someday, when she is a little old kitty, you will say to her, "Do you remember when you were a tiny kitten? You used to drive me NUTS, wanting to go outside all the time, doing crazy things..." (as she quietly bats at a feather toy...)

A cardboard "Peek-a-Prize" box I made for a friend of mine became too easy for her cat, so she taped some of the holes to make it more interesting. Maybe you can try that? (A piece of paper and a masking tape would be sturdy enough to cover the hole. Even if she breaks the paper, it should be safe and it may even adds to the fun.) She tells me it's still his favorite go-to toy.

wimama

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
That is a good idea covering some of the holds of the peekaprize box. 

The Boomerang tag came today and it is perfect.  Thank you all for the suggestion!

wimama

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Covering some of the holes.  Autocorrect hates me. 

pinkman

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My boomerang tag came in today. Awwwww yeeeh! Freakin' awesome!

nekochan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love boomerang tags! I have several of the collartags for my cats and had for my dog too. I also got one of their hanging style tags for my cat Mr Grey who has health issues so I could put his vet/medical info on the back.