I Wonder What He Is..

uhmkyrstin

Mama to a Purrfect Kitten
Young Cat
Purraise
IMG_0112.JPG I rescued this sweet baby about two weeks ago, and he's definitely still so young. I estimate about 6ish weeks now, but still very small. I will attach some photos, and I was wondering if anyone has an idea on his breed? I thought Siamese as soon as I saw him. He has a tail darker than his body fur, with the same color accents on his ear tips and paws! All opinions are welcome and appreciated! :lovecat:p.s. he's a fluffy fluffy baby!

Attachments

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
I think some Siamese influence might be possible, but we'll get a better idea in a few weeks once he's older. :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

uhmkyrstin

Mama to a Purrfect Kitten
Young Cat
Purraise
I think some Siamese influence might be possible, but we'll get a better idea in a few weeks once he's older. :)
His face structure reminds me of a Siamese, plus a family member of mine used to have a lovely Siamese and my Dipper really resembles him! Thanks for your reply! :D

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
His face structure reminds me of a Siamese, plus a family member of mine used to have a lovely Siamese and my Dipper really resembles him! Thanks for your reply! :D
Yes, he does have that wedge-shaped head. Not quite as extreme as the modern Siamese, but more in line with an old style. We'll see how his colorpointing develops, if he just gets it on his ears and legs (no paws), then we might consider some Snowshoe influence.