I won ahhhhhhhhhh

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well since your daughter already has a play house, you could give this play house to your cats! I'm sure they can use it. I got my kittens a tent with all kinds of tunnels attatched to it, it said it was for kids, but I know these 2 will like it just as much as kid would.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
That's really cute! Congratulations! You could have one outdoors and one indoors, put the litter boxes in it or give it to the cats to play in.

phil morland

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Yep, if you have the room outside it would make a great fun house for your cats. Toys, slides, litter, you name it it could be great for them. And free too!

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
If the playhouse hasn't actually been purchased, you can ask if they will allow a substitution. $400 would get some mighty nice stuff at Toys R Us (my employer).

jazzythecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yep, I agree with what most people have said in this thread, give it to your cats! I'm sure they would love it. If not, I doubt anything would have happened to it so you could sell it on eBay or another website like that.

Congratulations on winning!
Jackz, Jazzy & Ginga.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mrblanche

If the playhouse hasn't actually been purchased, you can ask if they will allow a substitution. $400 would get some mighty nice stuff at Toys R Us (my employer).
It was already purchased. It is too big to set up in my house. My husband sold it for a very low price to a friend. His family is going through some very difficult times. We offered to give them the playhouse, but they insisted on paying something.
His Grandchildren will have a wonderful gift for Christmas.

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by mbjerkness

It was already purchased. It is too big to set up in my house. My husband sold it for a very low price to a friend. His family is going through some very difficult times. We offered to give them the playhouse, but they insisted on paying something.
Congratulations on winning! And that was very nice of you and your husband to share your good fortune with a friend.
I bet his grandchildren will love it.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise

What a nice idea!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Congrats on winning and that was a very, very nice thing to do to make that family's Christmas

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow! What a great thing to win!

I liked the idea of using it as a hidey place for your kitties. But I also love what you ended up doing in the end. That man's grandchildren will be thrilled on Christmas morning!!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I think what you guys decided to do with the prize was wonderful!
You definitely spread the joy of Christmas this year to that family, and that's what it's all about!!