I want a dragon egg!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just bred my splits and got an egg. Anybody need one? Also, why and by whom were you told to abandon your skywing egg, Glitch?? Does anyone know what's inside yet?

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by menagerie mama

I just bred my splits and got an egg. Anybody need one? Also, why and by whom were you told to abandon your skywing egg, Glitch?? Does anyone know what's inside yet?
congrats on the successful breeding! i currently have a split from mine breeding, plus a skywing

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Does anyone want a split hatchling? I have one but don't know what sex it is yet. Mine have been waiting till the last second to get wings and show what sex they are, and when they do, it's usually in the middle of the night and they mature like THAT. So I can't tell what sex they are until I see them the next day when they're mature and by then it's too late to drop them if I don't need them. Anyway, if anyone wants it, we can set up a drop and if no one wants it I'll drop it soon.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so frustrated!

I just tried breeding a silver with a silver and a silver with a gold and again both attempts said "the dragons refuse to go near each other"!! That's all I ever get! I've never gotten an egg from trying to breed dragons. Is it even possible?!

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got a skywing egg last night!
I'm going to drop my split today so if anyone wants it, now's the time....

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sooo I've been inactive for the weekend.. but I came back, and all three of my splits are males!
That's awesome.

My Skywing matured also.. along with the pink I got from breeding my silver male with one of my pink dragons.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
FINALLY!

My silver hatchling grew up yesterday. A girl. I bred her with one of the new style male dragons and got a silver egg and 2 new style blue ones. I kept the silver because I want another male (crosses fingers), and abandoned the 2 new type ones.

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Congrats! I have a split egg up for grabs too... darnit! My hatchling turned dark blue and thats what I needed so the other one needs to be dropped!
I bred my breeding pair of skywings and got 4 of them! I kept one and sent the others packing!
I knew what was inside long before I was told to abandon it, and the person who made the site told me to abandon it, then later corrected himself and told me he did that because it was an extra female, and that I already had a breeding pair... I think he may have been trying to get people to leave me alone about my scroll...

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by glitch

I knew what was inside long before I was told to abandon it, and the person who made the site told me to abandon it, then later corrected himself and told me he did that because it was an extra female, and that I already had a breeding pair... I think he may have been trying to get people to leave me alone about my scroll...
You lost me!

How do you know from looking at an egg if it's male or female?

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

You lost me!

How do you know from looking at an egg if it's male or female?
I dont, TJ does! I just see eggs with possibilities!

The first day I had the skywings was the first day they were released and I grabbed 3, then some stupid stuff happened and someone elses died because it had 0 views, I started a thread at dragcave to figure out what happened and people saw my scroll and weren't happy I had so many rares, so I was told to abandon one, because I only wanted a breeding pair, and then he said "ta da" you have your breeding pair and that the one I was told to abandon was a female.... It wasn't my best day!

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So I just noticed a little while ago that you can now organize the order of your dragons on your scroll.. which is awesome.

I set mine to organize them by breeds for now, I may make my own order later.

Also, I noticed on TJ's scroll that there are some new-ish looking hatchlings? The description says something about looking sick? They look like the hatchlings from the eggs that are sitting in the flowers.

I also noticed that the "shy" mint colored hatchlings look different now.

Edit: Oh yeah, I also got lucky and grabbed two more Skywing eggs earlier. My adult is female, so surely one of the eggs will be male.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I dont, TJ does! I just see eggs with possibilities!

The first day I had the skywings was the first day they were released and I grabbed 3, then some stupid stuff happened and someone elses died because it had 0 views, I started a thread at dragcave to figure out what happened and people saw my scroll and weren't happy I had so many rares, so I was told to abandon one, because I only wanted a breeding pair, and then he said "ta da" you have your breeding pair and that the one I was told to abandon was a female.... It wasn't my best day!
The new blue dragon is hardly a rare one. Last night I managed to snag one and missed about 10 all in one spawning at around 10pm I think.

But speaking of rares....gold and silver, you do have quite the number. How did you manage to get so many?

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

The new blue dragon is hardly a rare one. Last night I managed to snag one and missed about 10 all in one spawning at around 10pm I think.

But speaking of rares....gold and silver, you do have quite the number. How did you manage to get so many?
They were rarer the first day they came out... It must of been rare at the time, because I took some crap for it!
I get them by refreshing with the f5 button and keeping my mouse over the right hand side of the 3 eggs that are released, I also get them at strange hours when no one else is really online! Ive always been trying to get a silver and gold breeding pair, I want them purebred but its not going so well, which is why I keep trying. I do happen to have an extra silver right now.

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just looked at TJ's scroll, and the new dragon matured.. it looks really.. different.
I want to get one of the eggs.. but I didn't even see them till they were hatchlings, so I'm not sure what the description is. Pretty cool though.

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by h~chan

I just looked at TJ's scroll, and the new dragon matured.. it looks really.. different.
I want to get one of the eggs.. but I didn't even see them till they were hatchlings, so I'm not sure what the description is. Pretty cool though.
The description is "this egg has strange markings on it"
Did you see the new vine? I just got me one! I have a breeding pair of the Skywing dragons, but they bred a few days ago so they wont be ready again for 4 days, if you wait Ill breed you one! My first attempt I got 4 skywings! And they were purebreds! But since I already knew they were going to breed together I almost want to actually try to get me a different breeding pair!

I love the new vine dragon! I do hope I got the one I wanted!
Also, if you guys are interested, Im a mod at a new community that was just created for the purpose of finding homes for the eggs when you breed and get multiples, or if you just dont want it anymore! I have a split up for adoption right now, so join in the fun!
http://community.livejournal.com/dragonbrood
and for those who havn't found dragonspam heres the link!
If you tell me what your name is when you sign up Ill approve ya!
http://community.livejournal.com/dragonspam
where you can post your eggs to get clicks and views!

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

So I just noticed a little while ago that you can now organize the order of your dragons on your scroll.. which is awesome.

I set mine to organize them by breeds for now, I may make my own order later.

Also, I noticed on TJ's scroll that there are some new-ish looking hatchlings? The description says something about looking sick? They look like the hatchlings from the eggs that are sitting in the flowers.

I also noticed that the "shy" mint colored hatchlings look different now.

Edit: Oh yeah, I also got lucky and grabbed two more Skywing eggs earlier. My adult is female, so surely one of the eggs will be male.
At the risk of sounding lame, you just made my day. I have been wanting to be able to move my dragons around!!! Yay!

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

The description is "this egg has strange markings on it"
Did you see the new vine? I just got me one!
Yeah, but I meant the description of the new-looking vine dragons.. unless it's the same and they just look different now.

At the risk of sounding lame, you just made my day. I have been wanting to be able to move my dragons around!!! Yay!
It's not lame, I was so excited when I found the option to rearrange the dragons and eggs on my scroll!

I figured with all the cool changes going on with it lately, and then seeing TJ's in a new order, surely we must be able to organize them ourselves.

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I decided to keep my split since she's now a female....plus it's cute that she has her parents' names on her "birth certificate."

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Yeah, but I meant the description of the new-looking vine dragons.. unless it's the same and they just look different now.

It's not lame, I was so excited when I found the option to rearrange the dragons and eggs on my scroll!

I figured with all the cool changes going on with it lately, and then seeing TJ's in a new order, surely we must be able to organize them ourselves.
Its the same it just mutated into a new dragon, its mother was pink and father was a vine! If anyone out there has bred dark green eggs or hatchlings that you're wanting to give away please let me know!

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Its the same it just mutated into a new dragon, its mother was pink and father was a vine! If anyone out there has bred dark green eggs or hatchlings that you're wanting to give away please let me know!
Ohhh.. interesting.
Maybe I can get ahold of one soon.

Do they still release eggs at the start of the hour? Seems like when I go to the cave around that time lately, there's never any there.