I think she has a cunning plan ...

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay of course I’m imagining this, but it’s really curious how lately Miss Megacolon Daisy, the cat who gets lots of praise and attention for doing a poo, has gone from having something to eat and then doing one, to doing one before she eats, and looking expectantly at me afterward.
:poop::petcat:

She’s also apparently decided she likes whatever flavour there is in her Osmolax (same stuff as Miralax) - I don’t have to give it to her in a syringe now, she drinks it from the mixing spoon, even if she’s just had a drink. More, she hops up on the kitchen bench when I’m starting to prepare it, and I have to remind her to wait until it’s dissolved!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Indeed! Cats are so smart! I got a strong visual image of her doing a poo and then watching and waiting for all the purraise and yummy things coming as a reward! :petcat::happycat:This is all great news. Yay!
Spot on, that’s just what she does now!

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I WAS RIGHT :lol:

She was doing her STORVING CAT HAS NEVER BEEN FED EVER routine this morning, about an hour or two after having a big breakfast. I told her she’d have to wait for lunch and she immediately went in and did a good size poo, only 23 hours since the last one. Of course I caved and gave her a little wet food (she’s decided Dine seafood is acceptable) as a reward. :petcat:

Theauctions1

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh yes @Theacutions1 *and welcome to TCS, by the way! Hoping you enjoy it here.*
And I see you there, Jcatbird Jcatbird :lolup::hugs:
Thank you for the warm welcome! Definitely owning a cat has opened the door to a better world and finding likeminded kind people who also love and protect cats has made me a much better person! ☺

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you for the warm welcome! Definitely owning a cat has opened the door to a better world and finding likeminded kind people who also love and protect cats has made me a much better person! ☺
Yes, sharing life with cats is rewarding in so many ways, and people who love and care for cats are the best people!

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It’s true, we are honoured to be their servants!