I Think My Cat Might Be Pregnant

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Official.buttercup

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much everyone for your help and time. I am pro/spay/neuter and I understand that's what people should do with their cats. She will be getting spayed as soon as possible and going to the vet. Again, thank you for your time and help. I also never knew that there were options for low-cost spaying or veterinary care. Thanks for reading.

Official.buttercup

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My cat is currently grooming her genital/leg area and as she does it she making these weird kind of sucking noises. Does anyone have an idea as to what is going on? She's also taking break from it and kneading my blankets A LOT.

Official.buttercup

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
IMG_1827.JPG
IMG_1826.JPG
image.jpg
UPDATE: Here's another photo of her (above) and I have some more details. (Can someone please help me with my last question too?)

•Our other cat, Moo, could not have gotten her pregnant, as he is neutered
•No kitten movement
•I don't know if I said this before, but her nipples are definitely pink and the hair around them seems to have fallen out (?)

Official.buttercup

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Are you still trying to determine if she is pregnant?
Yes she still hasn't gotten into the vet yet :( Soon though. I was just wondering about the weird kind of sucking noises and biting while she's grooming. I'll find out if she's pregnant soon. I had make another thread about the grooming but it was added to this one.

Official.buttercup

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Okay, again, thanks everyone for your help! I will keep you posted if anything big happens! (Or if he has kittens, haha)

Official.buttercup

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
IMG_1998.JPG
IMG_1987.JPG
UPDATE everyone! I have a picture of one of her nipples and her above. Her belly is definitely bigger, it's rounder, and it's harder (not rock hard, just not as squishy) One of her nipples is white, though. Right now she's being super calm and is half-asleep, that's how I got all those pictures.