I THINK Layla's in labour....!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sully

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks 4 everyones msgs. Layla's very tired and lazy... shes just left the kittens 4 the 1st time theyre all full up and sleeping so ive let her come downstairs 4 a while 2 recooperate...shes been with them non stop since midnight !!

The babies have turned out beautiful. I think there are 2 fathers because 2 of the kittens are clones of each tom ive seen Layla with. The 1st one turned out 2 b a silver mackarel tabby, the 2nd is a brown classic tabby with white paws and bib...and the 3rd is a clone of Layla - all white. Then theres the last one which is a tuxedo B+W. Thankfully theyre all v healthy although the white is a little thinner than the rest.

Well about the white one i dont think we will keep it ourselves, but ive already had interest from the next door neighbours, my brother and his wife, and my other brothers fiance....so it will be staying close by anyhow!

Hope this starts off a trend and all the cats on here start popping soon! Good luck 2 everyone

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
aww thanx for the update , i so hope this does start a trend , come on girls labour vibes lol