I Think I’m An Enabler

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Actually, the question was legit (though I misspelled it); I had seen this at Chewy and fell in love with the name.
And the answer to the question is: Nope, it's the spray. Here's the Meowi-Waui: Meowijuana Meowi-Waui Catnip

Margret
That’s funny. I thought you made that up: “Meowi-Waui” :lol:

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Oh wow! I'll have to try it out on the kids! They love catnip, though, not so much a spray. I've tried sprays and they don't do much. Banshee and I used to play with catnip bubbles in the kitchen.

betsygee

Staff Member
Purraise
Even though our cats have a ton of toys, there are a couple of old battered ones they always go back to. The catnip smell in them is long gone now, so I use the spray to refresh them. :)

Candybee

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
That looks like fun! Haven't introduced mine to catnip yet. Hoping to get the plant to grow this spring at home in my potted garden.

betsygee

Staff Member
Purraise
Oh, yeah. Hannah in particular is a nip-head. She played in the tunnel for awhile after I sprayed it. I sprayed the feathers on a little plastic ball and she chased it all over the house.

7C407501-ED38-41DF-A065-498DCE147A27.jpeg

17516227-090A-458E-9165-EE3C05598D5A.jpeg

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
betsygee betsygee , I've been going through the reviews on Chewy and it appears to be hit or miss. Some cats are super-attracted to Silver Vine, and some couldn't care less. Whether a cat does or does not like catnip seems to have nothing to do with the reaction, which isn't very helpful. It appears that the only way to find out is to try it and see.

Margret