I still can't believe he's GONE! :'(

les26

Sylvester's daddy
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, very true words, they aren't here with us very long, but it still hurts. You might get flashbacks of it happening, they can just pop into your head and you will replay the whole terrible scene whether you want to or not, I had that happen after Sebastian passed away, and it is just your mind's way of trying to come to terms with it, thinking about it, is there anything else that I could've done etc. Just let it play out, cry which you will, and they also fade away as time goes by. It's your mind's way of working it out.

Loving Mickey

Mickey , my heart and soul Angel kitty
Top Cat
Purraise
kittygirl321 kittygirl321 Oh, I am truly at a loss for words. I am so very sorry for your loss of your sweet Bunny. I love the picture of you and Bunny. It is so obvious how much he was loved. His death was certainly not your fault, but I do feel your friend was very irresponsible. She didn't listen to what you specifically told her, and your sweet kitty got out. Why couldn't she just listen? I wish I had some magic words to make your heart heal . All you can do is give it time. You will always mourn your Bunny's passing and miss him. I only hope in time you can remember your sweet Bunny with more smiles than tears. He loves you and will watch over you always!!