I should not be allowed...

mybabies

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ScamperFarms

To visit this website ever..Ventura farms..the owners of my favourite Arabian Stallion...ever..Alada Baskin

and here..is his dreamy daughter...who looks JUST LIKE HIM

Alada Baskin Daughter
Beautiful Filly BUT if her Dam is grey, SHE will most likely be grey - a Rose Grey too, won't she?

I had a friend once with an Arab/Appy cross. It looked just like a grey Arabian as the grey gene had overcome (can't think of the correct word) Appy Spots!

mybabies

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ScamperFarms

To visit this website ever..Ventura farms..the owners of my favourite Arabian Stallion...ever..Alada Baskin

and here..is his dreamy daughter...who looks JUST LIKE HIM

Alada Baskin Daughter
Who are the owners of Ventura Farms? I wish I could have the bay filly PSplendor! BUT WHY are they going for such a low price?

Good luck on winning! Makes me miss the "Good Ole' days" when I had MY Mares! I was one of the first to like Khemosabi and HE turned out GREAT!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MyBabies

Beautiful Filly BUT if her Dam is grey, SHE will most likely be grey - a Rose Grey too, won't she?

I had a friend once with an Arab/Appy cross. It looked just like a grey Arabian as the grey gene had overcome (can't think of the correct word) Appy Spots!
Nope shes gonna stay chesnut. Ventura being a bigger name place like they are always clip their babies once you clip baby hair you have the adult hair grow in and the grey will start to turn up usualy around the eyes and muzzle. Grey is a dom. color but does not always win. the other Dom colors, are Chesnut and Black. Its always a battle. But can be won. After all ..my grey mare had a Black Filly and she stayed black.

If you look at their other horses heh you will see they do have some greys..which are turning

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MyBabies

Who are the owners of Ventura Farms? I wish I could have the bay filly PSplendor! BUT WHY are they going for such a low price?

Good luck on winning! Makes me miss the "Good Ole' days" when I had MY Mares! I was one of the first to like Khemosabi and HE turned out GREAT!
Every year they have a production sale. they are doing it now online. To make awesome horses offered to those who may not usually be able to buy.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That looked like a great price for a horse of that breeding
.. wishes she lived out and had some $$$

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sharky

That looked like a great price for a horse of that breeding
.. wishes she lived out and had some $$$
I wish I had money too..but heck I had to try...LOL maybe a merry xmas to me LOL