I Need Your Help With My Kittens Breed!!!

Diannadiaaa

Cats cats cats!
Kitten
Purraise
CAE5FB30-F239-4774-BFA6-6B5F46C9201A.jpeg
79269E9E-9C46-405C-A014-2C50A9B931E6.jpeg
:hyper:Okay so i just got my kitten like 2 weeks ago she is now like 9 weeks and I’ve been thinking she is a tabby and bengal mix because of her color and print! But I need help

DaysinMaine

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi there! Regular tabbies often have spots on their stomachs :) She is a domestic shorthair in the color black tabby and her pattern is either mackerel or broken mackerel! Very cute!

lutece

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What an adorable kitten! She appears to be a brown tabby domestic shorthair. Her tabby pattern looks like either mackerel (striped) or broken mackerel (stripes and some spots); the pattern will become more clear as she develops and her coat matures. Spots on the belly are a natural part of the mackerel tabby pattern; these spots don't indicate Bengal ancestry.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Gorgeous little tabby kitten with spotty belly. I agree, her coat mostly looks to be broken mackeral short hair with spotted belly: I used to have a cat with these markings and she was a total sweetheart. :redheartpump: Hopefully your kitten will let you give her some extra belly rubs from me.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Diannadiaaa

Cats cats cats!
Kitten
Purraise
Thankyou so much everyone !!! :)