Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Food alergy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Snow James

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
after coming back home after a holiday, four days later my cat, starts to itch both its ears vigorously. And she lost a bit of fur on her upper lip, also the missing small patch of fur was replaced with swollen, pink skin. There was something like dried blood in both her ears, from what i recently heard on the internet, cleaning the ears with some cotton balls is a good way to clear it up. Also i gave her a shower the first thing when i realised something was wrong, she also started to meow when i leave her, for example, downstairs alone, or sometimes i forget she's with me in the room and i go out. (I dont want to admit this, but also, I fed her some tin cat food that i left in the fridge for a couple nights... is this whats causing it?)

daisyd

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would take Her to the vets to be honest ! Sounds like an allergy of some sort however best to check it out

2furbabies

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I would definitely take her to the vet just to be sure. Sometimes when they are needy like that and meowing a lot it's because they aren't feeling well.