I must be a loser magnet

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I started talking to this guy and thought he sounded nice and then I went to his house and they are disgusting people his sister's partner called me ugly names because I am not a lesbian like them. And I believe its upto you what you do with your life. I watched his sister change a diaper and pick up dog poop with her barehands and not wash her hands. He has a son he ignores and I found out that his wife died in the summer and he took a date to her funeral, this was told to me the day I went to his house that has three bedrooms and a kitchen and a bathroom. They have 5 dogs inside and three cats and none of which has been properly housebroken. And three kids there the social services is in and out. While I was there that day he hit his dog and cat with a paddle, needless to say I got out of there. Why do I keep meeting morons? Another question what makes you live like that.

tink80

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh dear, he sounds absolutely disgusting..i'm glad you got out, i bet you felt like you couldn't run away fast enough!!!! Argh.
I think you find the right person when you're not looking for it.
Sorry you had such a yucky experience.

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, that's soo awful...And, I'm confused about his sister wanting YOU, her brother's date, to be a lesbian?? What is up with that????

My question is, where and how do you meet these guys? Maybe that's where the key to the problem is...

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
To bad you couldn't get their cats and dogs out of there

herekittykitty8

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Yikes....
I agree about wondering where you are meeting these losers!

Maybe try volunteering somewhere like an animal shelter or hospital where you may find other kind hearted men.

Odd about the sister probing you about not being a lesbian. hey, take it as a compliment! maybe she thought you were hot and was hoping she could lure you over to her side

noisette

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
wow, that sounds like a complete nightmare!!! Hope you have better luck with the men folk.... On the bright side, it looks like you found the worst... it only gets better from there!!!

c1atsite

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Vibes that you begin to attract better people Trust me, I know about attracting the wrong type of people into my life. And not just in the romance department. I know the frustration. The vibes are for you and for me sweety because I know how this stuff can make us wonder why why why

zohdee

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
That is why I remain blissfully single. If someone comes along..great! If not..great!

I am a picky puss when deciding on someone to share my time with. That is only due to my kids and pets. I would rather spend my time with them than some men.

ducman69

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tavia'smom

I started talking to this guy and thought he sounded nice and then I went to his house and they are disgusting people his sister's partner called me ugly names because I am not a lesbian like them.
They do make a good point though, why AREN'T you a lesbian? Such audacity!!!

I prefer not to date people long term right now, but friends have all had great success using those online dating services to help weed out the bad apples and locate people with similar socio-economic backgrounds.

tink80

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by zohdee

That is why I remain blissfully single. If someone comes along..great! If not..great!

I am a picky puss when deciding on someone to share my time with. That is only due to my kids and pets. I would rather spend my time with them than some men.
That's exactly how I feel.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What do you mean you had been talking to him? Did you know him in person before you went to his house?!

So far as their behaviour and social situation. You certainly made the right choice and left.

Call the SPCA and report them for animal abuse! Those animals need to be removed from that home.

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Women (and men, for that matter) are attracted to certain aspects of personality. Psychologists say we marry our mother or our father, personality-wise. I'm not sure that's true, but it is true that we all have a certain "pattern" in our life, and that pattern brings us into contact with a certain type of person. If you want to marry a preacher, don't expect to meet him in a bar. If you want to marry a farmer, you'd be wasting your time at a disco (do they still have them?).

Psychologists also say that getting a divorce is rarely a solution; whatever attracted us to the first spouse will likely be present in the second one, too.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wet had beening talking through mutual people and then we met in person in public he seemed ok and then I stopped at his place on the way to town one day and was surprised so I delt with it but it still bugs me. I didn't think people really lived like that