I Miss Him.

Kittysodaa

Giving Kitties A Home
Adult Cat
Purraise
William Full Story:
William was a grumpy cat which I met in November. His fur coat contains White and Black. He looked he had got abused from his previous owners. He hated human contact and never liked people petting him. But he grew a trust to me when I gave him water. He always sat in the basic grumpy cat pose, the turkey. He looked really adorable and I would always pet him.

But then came this one day. January 8th 2018. When he was laying on the floor, tongue sticking out. I knew he had something wrong but I couldn't figure what was wrong. I hold his paw and told him " It is okay. You'll be a handsome boy in heaven." He breathe his last meow at January 8th, 5:48pm. His eyes shut.

I miss him.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, William, dream you deep. Your pawprints are on someone's heart forever.

You gave him all he ever knew of love, and helped him cross over into a new life. He will remember you and love you from where he is now...and part of him will stay close, always.

les26

Sylvester's daddy
Top Cat
Purraise
I am very sorry for your loss, you showed him love and compassion and for that he is forever grateful to you. My Grandmother died January 8th 2009 so I am not too fond of that day either, but they both are fine now, no more pain or hurting, just fine.

"Their last breath on Earth is their first breath in Heaven".

God Bless......:alright: :grouphug: :rbheart:

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so thankful he had you there with him, the one he loved above all else. His tiny soul will be forever tied to your own through the bond of love, the path he follows now will always follow your your own. Try to celebrate having him in your life, knowing and loving him. He needed you so very much and you were there for him. You would have missed out on so much if you would have never met him at all.....
The pain is so deep right now, the void in your life huge. Time is the only thing that helps with the sharp edges of grief, hold on to the fact that he would NEVER want you to be so sad because of him, he loves you to much. Go forward and seek the sunshine once more, as he would want, as you would want for him if you were the first to go.I cry with you, I know how much he is missed. But I know he is so thankful for sharing your life fro a little while, and will be sending you what comfort he can when you need it the most. Take care...... RIP sweet William. You will never be forgotten and will forever hold a place in a loving heart. May the good Lord bless and keep you until you meet again!

BuzCat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
sorry for your loss. lost my cat on new years day, at least he made it to 2018. i watched him have a massive seizure then rang the emergency vet to have him put down. as soon as i got off the phone he apparently had another huge seizure and died. i feel guilty because i know i should've called the vets to get him put down 3 hours earlier.

les26

Sylvester's daddy
Top Cat
Purraise
sorry for your loss. lost my cat on new years day, at least he made it to 2018. i watched him have a massive seizure then rang the emergency vet to have him put down. as soon as i got off the phone he apparently had another huge seizure and died. i feel guilty because i know i should've called the vets to get him put down 3 hours earlier.
It's easy to feel guilty at a time like this but don't beat yourself up over it, you did your best and you DID call. Sorry for your loss, God Bless......:alright: :grouphug: :rbheart: