I made jewelry for a cat/dog/shelter!

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Thank you for your suggestion, Boris Diamond! I sent over 3 lbs of hand-made jewelry to the shelter on Monday. I spent Saturday making 29 pieces of jewelry to add to the stuff I already made, and I spent Sunday itemizing and packing it all. It should arrive tomorrow (Wednesday). :happycat: I plan to make and send more in the near future, too.

CatladyJan

<><
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you for your suggestion, Boris Diamond! I sent over 3 lbs of hand-made jewelry to the shelter on Monday. I spent Saturday making 29 pieces of jewelry to add to the stuff I already made, and I spent Sunday itemizing and packing it all. It should arrive tomorrow (Wednesday). :happycat: I plan to make and send more in the near future, too.
Would love to see the jewelry

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
This is not the jewelry I sent, but typical of what I make (and can't sell!). All of the beads are genuine gemstones:

junk.jpg
junk.jpg

debbila

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Do you mean you don't have anyone interested in buying them? I think they are beautiful and unique. I will buy them if they are for sale.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Do you mean you don't have anyone interested in buying them? I think they are beautiful and unique. I will buy them if they are for sale.
Nobody seems to like them. I've had 10 sales, and 7 of them were Facebook friends (which I appreciate and am grateful for, but I need to expand my customer base). They are genuine semi-precious gemstones. Thank you for your kind words! If you are interested in anything, please feel free to pm me. Thank you.