Lilyraghdlife

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

Yanaka

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Please read the labels and compare ingredients... or read on the forum... it’s 23h00 here, and it takes a lot of time to explain cat nutrition. Applaws should be only a complement, too.

Just go to a pet store and talk with people about grain free food. Goog luck!

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
From the Dubaipetfood.com site, Nature's Variety Instinct, Orijen, Merrick, Ziwi Peak, Taste of the Wild, and Acana are good brands to feed for both canned and dry.

Applaws dry food is ok but the canned / pouch/ pot foods are only treats because they have no vitamins or minerals so don't feed the canned exclusively.

The best food is the one your kitten will eat and you can afford and can find easily in the local stores or online.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Lilyraghdlife

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
From the Dubaipetfood.com site, Nature's Variety Instinct, Orijen, Merrick, Ziwi Peak, Taste of the Wild, and Acana are good brands to feed for both canned and dry.

Applaws dry food is ok but the canned / pouch/ pot foods are only treats because they have no vitamins or minerals so don't feed the canned exclusively.

The best food is the one your kitten will eat and you can afford and can find easily in the local stores or online.
Thanks for helping i’m thinking after
The operation i will change hes diet to free grian i’m thinking about origen for the dry food and ziwipeak or NVI for the wet you guys help me alot and i will make new post when everything is fine i want your prayer :(