I have new kittens and having trouble sexing them

Cr@zyAnim@lL@dy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have 5 almost 8 week old kittens that currently trying to home and I’m trying to determine the sex of two of them.
the first three pics are the same kittenit’s fluffy and black and white so picture isn’t the best
The fourth picture is a brown fluffy tabby?
Are they both boys the other three kittens are boys and you can tell. But these two trick me each week if they are boys or girls.

Attachments

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Cr@zyAnim@lL@dy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
She is also with them she was a stray that ran in my house about 2 months ago and gave birth that night.

Maurey

Maine Coon Madness
Top Cat
Purraise
Too early for them to leave mum, they need at least 4 more weeks. They both look like boys to me, though the second kitten is a bit fuzzy and may have a slit. Could you get another photo?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Cr@zyAnim@lL@dy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Yes I know. they will stay with mama for at least another month. They all have made themselves at home here with everyone else but we already have a full house so I’m just starting to search for good homes now so that I can find the right people for them.

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They’re at the right age for their health check, worming and vaccination so the vet should be able to confirm sexes.

they look like boys in those pics, the one on his back also has his third eyelids showing and needs a health check.

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
You can also spay mom now, even though the kittens will stay longer with her. Kittens should ideally be spayed or neutered and vaccinated before re-homing.

Sorry I’m no help with genders!