I have never won anything... Except the London Cat Club....

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Indeed, I'm well happy, we went to the London Cat Club show in Woking today and met up with people we knew who were showing. On a whim I bought tickets for the raffle...
Before buying them I said if we won I would get a Drinkwell and my face light up when Epona and I saw that we won the top prize of £50 ($95 approx.) so we got a great Drinkwell and some expensive dry food to keep our young cats happy

We also won the 6th prize of art materials- leaving the cats to argue over the Drinkwell and Epona to complain about first use of the artist stuff

I've never won anything except well placed sports bets

anakat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cogratulations
I hope the cats like the fountain

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Anakat

Cogratulations
I hope the cats like the fountain
Tsk... Before that we bought loads of cat toys (including a banana that Radar has gone MAD for)

Not figured the Drinkwell out yet as worn out...

Sonic's breeder was showing (another of Tolly's cousins and Sonics half-sister) so I'll let you know how she did when I know how many rosettes she got

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
yipeee! congradulations! I used to win stuff all the time, I haven't in years though I don't think. Maybe a radio contest here and there for a concert.

Enjoy your prize!!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Maybe this is a lucky day for TCS members. I won a pre-paid Nokia cell phone today when I stopped to pick up some coffee. I don't need it, but maybe we can leave it in the car, where it might be useful some day, as hubby doesn't have a cell phone for emergencies.

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good deal, Nate and Epona. Nice deal for the boys getting a fountain AND you getting something for yourselves.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cogratulations every since i got a couple of those, my cats have stopped getting on the sink, and waiting for me to turn on the water

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cool beans
We usually check out what they have - if we really want to win something, then we will take a chance. I like when you can choose which prize to bid on (with a cup by it for the ticket) - that way you don't win something you don't want.

DH won some computer disks for a pro-photo workshop (with a live plant - plant found a home with next door neighbor). No one was interested in it till almost the end - only 2 tickets were bid; so 50/50 chance - we won it

I tried to win a cat bed at a raffle but didn't get it.