I Has An Expresshun!

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not only that, but she has one of the coolest names EVER!

Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 - As you've probably already guessed, she came in on 24 September, and hence was named for the 1869 Stock Market crash which took place on that day. She nearly always has an expression expresshun of one sort or another; to be honest, I think all that black fur is covering up a Tortie¹!

¹Sorry, Hekitty, but facts is facts.

Mer.kitten

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
This is the face of regret, lol.

So Honeybunny has this thing where she likes to sit on the toilet while people ger ready in the bathroom mirror, brushing teeth or whatever. If you go to the bathroom she'll run in and hop on the toilet seat (which i keep down) and sit there and watch. Well i had a friend over, and they walked into the bathroom, and Honeybun came running, he lifted up the toilet seat right as HB leapt up to sit on the seat... and into the toilet she plopped.

Luckily i dont use any chemicals in my toilet, but still, ick. She scrambled out of the bowl, all four legs were wet but luckily most of her body was dry, so i just got an old washcloth very wet and went over and over her legs til i felt she was clean.

She was released and went to sulk at the foot of the bed, where she alternated cleaning her feet and giving me dirty looks, as if this kerfuffle was MY fault.

Finally she laid down, but she didnt sleep, she just stared the stare of those who have Seen Some Things.
20181024_220102.jpg

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise

So Honeybunny has this thing where she likes to sit on the toilet while people ger ready in the bathroom mirror, brushing teeth or whatever. If you go to the bathroom she'll run in and hop on the toilet seat (which i keep down) and sit there and watch. Well i had a friend over, and they walked into the bathroom, and Honeybun came running, he lifted up the toilet seat right as HB leapt up to sit on the seat... and into the toilet she plopped.

Luckily i dont use any chemicals in my toilet, but still, ick. She scrambled out of the bowl, all four legs were wet but luckily most of her body was dry, so i just got an old washcloth very wet and went over and over her legs til i felt she was clean.

She was released and went to sulk at the foot of the bed, where she alternated cleaning her feet and giving me dirty looks, as if this kerfuffle was MY fault.

Finally she laid down, but she didnt sleep, she just stared the stare of those who have Seen Some Things.View attachment 259259
:alright: :blackcat: :blackcat2: :heartshape::crackup::bigeyes: :kneading:

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise

Finally she laid down, but she didnt sleep, she just stared the stare of those who have Seen Some Things.View attachment 259259
Oh, the horror! The betrayal! That’s not Honeybunny’s usual spunky expresshun. :lol: And I’ll bet your friend had an interesting expression on his face, too.

Mer.kitten

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh, the horror! The betrayal! That’s not Honeybunny’s usual spunky expresshun. :lol: And I’ll bet your friend had an interesting expression on his face, too.
Lmao, i know, right? Thats not my usual happy silly kitty. And yes my friend was a bit nonplussed, but he's got a good sense of humor so its all good :)

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise