I Has An Expresshun!

Alejandra Rico

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Dear Wise Men:

I have been a really good girl. I only throw the lamp of the night tablet once a week. I come when Alex calls me very quickly, in about ten minutes. I get sure that Raistlin doesn't get fat by stealing his food, and keep him active by ambushing him a thousand times a day.

Will you, pleaaaaaase, bring me a few Robin birds and some new feather toys?
Please?

Love,

Freya
IMG_20171215_193109.jpg

Korinmewmew

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Korinmewmew Korinmewmew -- She is a very pretty kitty, almost as cute as mine. I have to say that or my girls won't cuddle me and it is extremely cold in Ottawa I need those cuddles. Don't want my girls to get jealous;) Love the blue eyes, shhhh, don't tell my kitties :)
Thank you, she is beautiful as im sure you kitties are also. Your so lucky your cats like to cuddle. Korin does not cuddle she only seeks affection on her terms.

Shane Kent

Crazy Cat Gentleman
Top Cat
Purraise
As @tarasgirl06 would say. Or at least I think it was you sorry if I am wrong. OMC! This thread is so absolutely Pawsitive, I love it so much.

Thank You 1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine for starting it. This time of year sucks as a Canadian, the Sun comes up later and it is getting dark at 5:30 pm:(

I know this is not the Pawsitive thread but this thread is so Mega Pawsitive compared to some others I will not mention:creampersian: