I has a house guest

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The brother of a friend needed to to either find a home for his kitty, or someone to keep her until he gets his own place.
He's living with his parents and his dad is deathly allergic and his mother is just freaking out.
This poor girl has been living in his car the last few days.
So, I told him that as long as she gets along with my girls, she could stay with me until he gets a place.
Her name is Boots, a 6 month old Ragdoll possibly, seal bicolor mitted, and she's just the friendliest thing. She reminds me is Kizzy.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She's growling at them, but nothing more, she's mostly curious.
Mine are used to fosters so they could care less.

p&r

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
That was very nice of you to do. Hope she gets along well with your kitties and here's hoping he can find a place soon =0)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The flash made her close her pretty blue eyes, but you can see her cute face in these.
She doesn't have Kizzy's black half mustache, not as much white, but she does look very similar to him.
She's a tiny girl too, only about 5 pounds.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Arlyn

The flash made her close her pretty blue eyes, but you can see her cute face in these.
She doesn't have Kizzy's black half mustache, not as much white, but she does look very similar to him.
She's a tiny girl too, only about 5 pounds.
Her raccoon mask goes a lot furthur than Kizzys and I bet her coat will be a lot darker or seem that way because of her not having as much white. Her tail and nose are darker too. The pic above is Kizzy at 5mos old, underweight, when I first got him.

What colour are her eyes??