I got a gift from my SS!! - 2009 SS Gift Thread

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have received a second SS delivery, with hints there may be another soon.

The box:

The hint. There is a name and address in Canada. So, is there a way to search members by location?

The opened box:

A nice little blanket:

A formation of dark chocolate. Sorry, some had already been shot down, giving their lives for Blanche family happiness:

Some more kitty toys. Emily has one of the balls, and loves it.

A miniature lunch box:

And what was inside. Cookies!

And some more cookies!

And a cute card:

With a message inside.

So, from the information I have, I (think I) know my SS real name and location, but not his/her user name. He/she seems to have 3 cats...but then, don't we all? Any help here?

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mrblanche

The box:

The hint. There is a name and address in Canada. So, is there a way to search members by location?

The opened box:

A nice little blanket:

A formation of dark chocolate. Sorry, some had already been shot down, giving their lives for Blanche family happiness:

A miniature lunch box:

And some more cookies!

And a cute card:

With a message inside.

So, from the information I have, I (think I) know my SS real name and location, but not his/her user name. He/she seems to have 3 cats...but then, don't we all? Any help here?
Lovely gifts!! Those cookies look yummy!!!

Do you have any hints other than a Canadian mailing address and 3 cats lol??? I'm scratching my head trying to help you figure it out!

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

And some more cookies!

Nom nom nom!!! COOKIES!!!! What a great idea to put them in a lunchbox!!

I know who it is but I'm not telling!!

Have you checked out the map that Carolinalima set up for us a while back?

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Momofmany

Nom nom nom!!! COOKIES!!!! What a great idea to put them in a lunchbox!!

I know who it is but I'm not telling!!

Have you checked out the map that Carolinalima set up for us a while back?
I am not telling but I know who it is.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
And the loot continues to arrive! Such a lot of wonderful stuff. And I have a second parcel to report on, too...

We know my SS is Karen (AbbysMom), and we know she is a wonderful one. This box -- there is another, too, amusing the Customs people in Montreal
, so it's anybody's guess when it will arrive -- this box is full of goodies for the humans. Lots of DARK chocolate, in various forms, all lovely. Assorted savoury goodies. A really lovely looking New England Cookbook, full of gorgeous looking stuff. A really cute kitty ornament that will be perfect for our tree. Laurel Burch kitty socks!!

And all of it in seriously cute boxes..

The girls must have smelled Abby on the parcel, cuz they were much more in evidence than they usually are for such unveilings. There was a good pile of tissue and packing material that Fawn contemplated for a while before investigating the box.

I told them Aunty Karen said theirs was coming in another box. You'd swear they understood, since they disappeared immediately.

Goodness! Another box. We're spoiled already! Thank you, Karen.

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

The box:

The opened box:

A nice little blanket:

A miniature lunch box:

And some more cookies!

And a cute card:

With a message inside.

I KNOW, I KNOW!!!!!! But I'm not telling
......Awesome gifts from an awesome TCS member, who has an awesome family and awesome cats as well!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Hey Mike - why is it that we all know who your SS is and you don't?!?!?

We all don't gossip, do we?
Nobody told me... *pout*

Not that I really wanted to know. But I am wondering if maybe this gift may have "slithered" it's way to Mike.

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Hey Mike - why is it that we all know who your SS is and you don't?!?!?

We all don't gossip, do we?
I think that this post should be in IMO
!
Gossip never........Talk? Oh yeah!

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've been informed that my package has arrive in my city.. and when I asked my DH if it came today, he only told me, "lots of packages came today!" so I don't know if it's here or if it's coming tomorrow!!!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

I've been informed that my package has arrive in my city.. and when I asked my DH if it came today, he only told me, "lots of packages came today!" so I don't know if it's here or if it's coming tomorrow!!!
Gonna make you wait again, eh, Jill?

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by rapunzel47

And the loot continues to arrive! Such a lot of wonderful stuff. And I have a second parcel to report on, too...

We know my SS is Karen (AbbysMom), and we know she is a wonderful one. This box -- there is another, too, amusing the Customs people in Montreal
, so it's anybody's guess when it will arrive -- this box is full of goodies for the humans. Lots of DARK chocolate, in various forms, all lovely. Assorted savoury goodies. A really lovely looking New England Cookbook, full of gorgeous looking stuff. A really cute kitty ornament that will be perfect for our tree. Laurel Burch kitty socks!!

And all of it in seriously cute boxes..

The girls must have smelled Abby on the parcel, cuz they were much more in evidence than they usually are for such unveilings. There was a good pile of tissue and packing material that Fawn contemplated for a while before investigating the box.

I told them Aunty Karen said theirs was coming in another box. You'd swear they understood, since they disappeared immediately.

Goodness! Another box. We're spoiled already! Thank you, Karen.
I'm glad at least one of the boxes got there before Christmas!

Look at Fawn checking things out.
Your gifts are on the way, sweetie.

You're very welcome, Fran. Enjoy!

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Gonna make you wait again, eh, Jill?
IT'S HERE!!!!!!!!

And he won't let me have it!!
He won't even let me look at where it came from! All I know, from sitting across the room, is that it's a brown box, and he is taping over the address and stuff now too!!! Even my Nephew is cheering him on! DARN BOYS!!!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

Well, I was waiting to open my gifts just in case Santa forgot me this year, but SMUDGE had other things in mind. I haven't seen the carnage yet, and my hubby couldn't figure out the camera, but apparently he opened at least one present and had a LOT of fun with the tissue paper!
Good boy Smudgey!!! So what was in it? I bet I can guess which one he opened...