I Found This Heartwarming (and Informative) Video Today On Senior Cat Care

ashekitty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

She is using regular soap to wash her cat which isn’t recommended unless your cat is no longer grooming herself at all. This way they don’t accidentally lick up some toxic soap. She is using regular soap because her cat doesn’t lick himself anymore.

Last edited:

Purr-fect

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Loving owner and a lucky cat.

I have seen Dawn soap used to clean animals in oil spills. Maybe that would be safe for cats. An owner would have to investigate.

I already spend 5 minutes daily brushing each boy, greg and arnold. And thats WITH their help. When they get older, I will have to spend more time. Luckily, I am bald, so that frees up some additional grooming time for them. I want to give my boys the love the cat in the video is gettjng.
20190625_192743.jpg

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

ashekitty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Loving owner and a lucky cat.

I have seen Dawn soap used to clean animals in oil spills. Maybe that would be safe for cats. An owner would have to investigate.

I already spend 5 minutes daily brushing each boy, greg and arnold. And thats WITH their help. When they get older, I will have to spend more time. Luckily, I am bald, so that frees up some additional grooming time for them. I want to give my boys the love the cat in the video is gettjng.View attachment 292062
You're kitties are seriously gorgeous! I know you'll take wonderful care of them as they get older. :)