I found his stash

binkyhoo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is soooo funny! What a little sparkle ball miser!

I have a curtian rod that i lie under the front of my stove to keep the toys from sliding under. It works good because you can adjusit to length, I used to use it fishing the toys out because the ends are curved and then just had the idea and left it under there as a bumper. Thats my cat tip of the day!

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tamara. Great idea! Now if you could solve the problem of the two socks going in the dryer, and only one coming out, we'd nominate you for an award!

sandra

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL... Tiger does the same thing as Trent does
... Me and my roomate find her and Patch's toys hidden everywhere in the apartment. Under couches, tables etc. We even think she has a ball hidden under the refrigerator, but we cant get to it.

kumbulu

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ohmygoodness Heidi! I just saw this and it's soooo funny!
Can you come over here and find my kitties stash of mice? I swear I've given them maybe 10 mice in the last few months and they've ALL disappeared!

ttmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My parents had a huge box of kitty toys when they moved out of their old house--mostly all were barely used from the 17 years they lived there and the multiple cats we've had hiding the toys.

When I lived in Chicago I went on regular toy round-ups, my kids have enough toys to fill a large kitty (medium dog) bed and within a couple days they'd all be spread out around the house again.

Got to love them kitties!

LOL