I feel like I am always asking for Vibes... Bugsy...

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so glad the Align is still working for Bugsy!!
I'm sure he's feeling much better too. Continued vibes..

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh Carolina, I know those grueling travel schedules.
Thankfully Gary and I had no kitties then, but we were in the air and hotels 40 weeks one year.

I am SO glad you have Kelly!

And FABULOUS news about Bugsy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So glad you were quickly able to identify the cats claw as the culprit... and I STILL have to order the Align for Gary!
What makes me feel really bad is.. if it were for one of the cats, it'd probably already be here.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LDG

Oh Carolina, I know those grueling travel schedules.
Thankfully Gary and I had no kitties then, but we were in the air and hotels 40 weeks one year.

I am SO glad you have Kelly!

And FABULOUS news about Bugsy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So glad you were quickly able to identify the cats claw as the culprit... and I STILL have to order the Align for Gary!
What makes me feel really bad is.. if it were for one of the cats, it'd probably already be here.
I know, the trips tire me too, but I LOVE what I do so much, it is a trade off.... Kelly is a blessing for sure, I trust her like no one else to take care of my babies

Yeah, Align is showing to be something wonderful for him, I tell you! As you know though, it takes up to 3 weeks to make full effect, so I will only know for sure in a couple of weeks, but so far what a difference!
I am also happy that his vet is making notes of this and now might have it as a choice for other cats with the same problems, before treating them with steroids... This is something that makes me really happy...
If align solves Bugsy's problems, a 7-month long diarrhea, when so many other things were ineffective, it might prove to be something really promising to other babies on the same situation

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok, Bugsy has been on align for a little over 2 weeks now, and still doing good! Actually, I should say great, compared to how he was before

We will only be able to judge align's full effect in another week, but it has made a World of difference from day one! I beat myself everyday that I didn't think about it before

Ok, here is his regimen, which seems to have hit the magic spot, finally, after almost 8 months!
His poop is not solid, but it is 100% formed. Now hopefully with time his poop will get better and better - I will also see if I get it firmer by increasing the amount of fiber in his diet. SO much of this is trying and error!

Morning:
1/4 can of Hills Z/D with:
5 drops of RuniPoo Relief
1/2 Capsule of Vetasyl (Fiber)
1 Capsule of Proviable-DC (a VERY strong probiotic, recommended by my vet)
1 Capsule of align (human - probiotic, specific for IBD)

Night:
1/4 can of Z/D with:
5 drops of RuniPoo Relief
1/2 Capsule of Vetasyl

One note:
All this stuff is done with the approval and close supervision of my vet.... Even though these are natural things that can be bought online... please, always consult your vet first friends, for the safety of your babies!

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm glad to read Bugsy is doing good
I hope he continues to feel better