I failed her

greycat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I'm so sorry about the loss of little Angelina.

R.I.P. little one.
Play free with mom Tales.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm just seeing this thread now. What a horrible, horrible shock for you!
I'm so sorry for all your troubles, and I send many vibes for the remaining babies, and for your family.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Gosh Sam, I'm just seeing this now. I'm so sorry that you lost Tales and her young bub Angelina. What an awful shock. Sounds like you're having a very trying time right now.

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by xocats

Oh no Sam...

my heart aches for you.

Rest in peace beloved Tales.

Adding some healing thoughts for your step Dad's recovery.
Sam, I would just add that you are an amazing young lady. Don't forget that in your grief-

lorie d.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sam, I'm just now seeing this, I'm so sorry for the loss of Tales and her kitten, and your stepfather's illness.
Sending many your way!

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So sorry for your loss but please don`t blame yourself How could you know this would happen?

Play happily at the bridge Tails with all the other kitties

( I hope your step dad is ok? )

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sam, I am so sorry for your loss and also sending recovery prayers for your father & family. We are thinking of you down there, from all the way up here. Love,
Elizabeth & S3.

bellaandme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Dear, I can't EVEN begin to tell you how sad I feel for you! I couldn't reply when I read your thread for the first time last night because I was so heartbroken for you. You gave that cat what NO ONE else in the world could EVER give her and that's why she was put in your life!!! The shock and quickness of it is what makes you feel like you must have missed something. And that just isn't true!! You were ALWAYS there for her!!! So many times we don't get ANY warning signs--that does NOT mean we let them down. Please be as gentle and compassionate with yourself as you would be to any one of us in the same situation...all my thought go out to you (i'm still crying) and all my prayers for the health of those kittens. I only want your pain to lessen each day and your sweet memories of her to get stronger.