I Don't Know What He Is?

fatkoala

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi guys,
I have two cats and a dog, my dog and one of the cats are pure breeds but the other cat is a rescue. I live in Dubai were people often but pure breed kittens and then dump them on the side of the road when they get too big or the kids don't like cats. I don't expect him to be pure breed but he is different than any other rescue that I have had on taken care of. His name is Benedict, he is two years old, is a lite brown and dark brown colour with strips on his back, tail, and face area, but his tummy is covered in spots. He is very mysterious and playful, but hates new people and hates being picked up or attention unless he wants it. He is massive if you look at the pictures can see that when he is lying down normally he is the same as my hips to my knees. He is also bigger than both of the other animals. My mum thinks he an Arabian mau but from what I understand they are not big domestic cats
Can you please help!

-Petra
IMG_4712.JPG IMG_7182.JPG IMG_7780.JPG IMG_5365.JPG

Attachments

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Yeah. He is spotted for real, its not just broken mackerel. Even if he wont win no great prizes in the spotted class. So to speak. :)

He is a riddle to me as well. "The mysterious stranger" no?

Im glad and grateful you did rescued him, and surely so is he. :)

dahli6

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Could be an Egyptian Mau, They can get kind of big and he reminds me of Egyptian drawings and statues.

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Wow! He has very long legs and big ears. That combined with the spots, maybe he has some Savannah influence. That breed gets very large.