I Don't Know My Cat's Gender, Help Pleasee!

Miau001

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

This is my first cat and I seriously dont know how to determine its gender, any help would be greatly appreciated

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Miau001

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi - you have a little boy cat :)
Damn, i have had him for three weeks now and I always thought he was a she, i even bought pink stuff.
well, thank you a lot for the quick response, have a nice day

Miau001

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Damn, i have had him for three weeks now and I always thought he was a she, i even bought pink stuff.
:)

Miau001

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Almost a month

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ha, it happens to the best of us! It happened to me twice! Mally (childhood cat) & Demi (current cat) were supposed to be girls, but ended up being boys. But I kept the names anyway.

Miau001

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Ha, it happens to the best of us! It happened to me twice! Mally (childhood cat) & Demi (current cat) were supposed to be girls, but ended up being boys. But I kept the names anyway.
Lol, I don't know if I should keep the name tho

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The cat will not care what colour stuff you bought - they can see blues, greens, and grey shades - no red or pink at all, it just appears grey. They have no receptors for detecting red light in their retina. They care even less about human gender conventions :D :D

cheesycats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My grandma had a momma feral cat she eventually fixed and brought indoors. She eventually escaped and dissappsared for over a year. Well my grandma brings in this identical cat that’s cane up on her porch and she thinks wow finally momma cat comes back. This cat lived in my grandmas house for a year being called momma cat and guess what. She took her to the vet and she’s actually a neutered he lol. She still called him mama cat until she hurt herself and couldn’t take care of Her cats anymore. Moral of the story you can call your kitty whatever you want and buy alll the pink toys lol. As long as he’s happy. He has no concept of gender or color. So I doubt he’ll care and you’ll have a funny story to tell others lol.

Sad PS: real momma cat was never found.