I Defy You Not To Go Awwwwwww

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
There definitely seems to be an attraction. I think they will have a bond that is unreal.
:agree: :redheartpump::hearthrob::redheartpump::hearthrob::redheartpump::hearthrob::redheartpump::hearthrob::redheartpump::hearthrob::thud:
That much cuteness is beyond words. gareth gareth How does anyone get anything done in your home? I'd just gaze at that pair the whole time - oh no, I fotgot, there must be another cat around somewhere and bound to be getting up to no good, :fear: :running: and this pair can't be asleap the whole time. :lol: (Must be wonderful in every way).

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
That's getting catty in a good way! :yess:
:lolup: Very true. What a wonderful cat-filled life your daughter is having Gareth. I bet she's feeling toastie warm there too. :sweat: :D Who would have thought your feline family would make such good child minders - unless they are secretly educating Arienne with a view to including her in all those interesting 'games' they get up to when you're not looking. :eek2: :lol:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gareth

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
unless they are secretly educating Arienne with a view to including her in all those interesting 'games' they get up to when you're not looking. :eek2: :lol:
You might be on to something - there are definitely meetings going on that my wife and I have not been invited to

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
You might be on to something - there are definitely meetings going on that my wife and I have not been invited to

It definitely looks like there's some serious communicating going on there. Serious plotting.:agree: I think Arienne is already a cat whisperer, I would just love to know what's going through all their minds there, it must be amazing.
:bliss: