I Can't Take It Anymore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vjoy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Cat, I am so sorry, I have been away from the board and am only reading this now....

I am so sorry your kitties have been so sick. Thank God you got a way to pay for them and the meds they need. You are a WONDERFUL kittymom, and I pray they recover completely and soon.

With a mom like you, how could they not?

G

ghostuser

Cat.....

So glad all your babys are doing better!!!! Have a nice T-day!!

Love, Meme

sinophilia

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Sorry to hear about your kittens, I've been fighting with this problem for a while with my two smaller kittens and I can understand your frustration. Seems like what we call a "cold" can be much more serious for cats, my Violetta got bronchitis and then she passed it to little Lucia, I had to give them shots of antibiotics and corticosteroids for a week, a mostly unpleasant experience for all of us! And they live indoor in a warm house! Unfortunately my babies seem prone to get this kind of illness. I don't know how she did it, but my third cat didn't get it, I was so worried!! Lucia already had this "cold", together with conjunctivitis, a couple of months ago. Now when I see wet eyes or hear them sneezing I get so nervous!!! Anyway they seem okay now, and maybe the experience has somehow given them some more anticorps for the future.
Let us know when your babies recover.

aristocat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Cat, I,m so pleased that your boys are getting better, its been such a worrying time for you lately. Sending prayers and wishes your way

sinophilia,I hope your kittens keep doing well, its a big worry when our cats become poorly.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
[color=sky blue]
Helly Everyone :angel2: :daisy:
You guys are sooooo wonderful. I didn't have a chance to come online last nite. I was a little tired from no sleep :laughing2:laughing2 but, then again, I have to wake up all the time cause sharing a room with all of them is basically being a nurse all nite. Which I'm glad that I can be here to do this!

They're all on Amoxycilan, Prednisone and eye ointment. Not to metnion, Opie's recovering from his operation and taking Clavimox, Prednisone and Cephalexin. Cary seems much better today already. Both eyes had that same thing Sinophelia. Aarrgh! What a mess. That "cold" should be called the "Devil's Cold"...it's awful and I can't even imagine the suffering those kittens go through; miserable with there eyes running

Debra, Lortetta, Debby, Jackie, Anne, Sandie, Hissy, Dtolle, Meme, VJoy, Sinophelia, Rhea, (I'd have to name all the members here!) and to all that prayed for my boys, may all the prayer and goodness be yours ten fold.

Sinophelia, I pray that Violetta and Lucia recover completely from this nasty illness.

Thanks for the compliments but, I can't think of a better group of Mommy's anywhere!

Love,
Catarina
PS Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. I know I have so much to be thankful for this year; that's for sure. All my recovering boys, with thier Guardian Angel[/color]

Status
Not open for further replies.