I broke my healthy molar in half.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by strange_wings

That's pretty fair price actually. That's close to what I'd pay out of pocket per tooth for that sort of thing. I think I paid $540-ish out of pocket on my root canal and crown - with no rod/post.
I should have said that $600.00 was my portion of the cost. I have dental insurance that covers 50% of major work. My dental maxes out at $1,000.00 per year. So the second molar would cost me about $800.00. And those 2 molars alone would max out my dental leaving me having to pay for any cleanings and anything else out of my own pocket.

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

I should have said that $600.00 was my portion of the cost. I have dental insurance that covers 50% of major work. My dental maxes out at $1,000.00 per year. So the second molar would cost me about $800.00. And those 2 molars alone would max out my dental leaving me having to pay for any cleanings and anything else out of my own pocket.
My dental insurance is much the same. No need to point that out, it was understood - especially since you've mentioned your dental insurance before in the past.

esrgirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My crown was $800, I paid $400 for it after insurance. It is a Cerac crown though. I second the mouth guard, I'm surprised the dentist didn't highly recommend one before. Yoga is fantastic! If you can get into Yoga and Tai Chi, even better!