I am so angry right now..kitten related...

poohandwendy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh my goodness, I am so sorry about the loss of your dog also!

You are NOT an animal killer. Unfortunately, animals are fragile creatures and sometimes things just happen. Accidents happen.

Please do not beat yourself up. Again, I am so sorry for your losses. {{{HUGS}}}

booktigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so very sorry to hear of your losses, please dont beat yourself up too much, accidents happen.

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so very sorry for your losses, and the pain your family is bearing! What a difficult time for you and Mr. ILoveSiamese!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was just venting some pent up anger and hurt. I know I'm not an animal killer. I just felt like I have the worst luck ever and I can't imagine how my store must sound to some...like 5 animals died around me in less than a year....that can't be normal.

I took all of today and I just stayed home and I layed with my kittens (all 10) and just cuddled and pet them and loved them. It helped sooo much. They are so sweet and have such unconditional love. I'm going to extra careful from now on. Perhaps its a good thing that they get to go to their new homes in about 3 or 4 weeks. *sigh*

I feel a bit better, but I really do consider my fur babies to be my children as well. I try to take the same care of them as I do my human son and it's just as sad when I lose one because I really try hard to make sure they are well taken care of and that they have a fighting chance in this great big mean world.

If a mod doesn't mind, could this thread please be moved to the Over the Bridge forum. THank you!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What a terrible tragedy, and hopefully one that we can all learn from
We have to remember that animals have to be treat like children at all times.

Play happily at Rainbow Bridge little one, the older cats are there waiting to mother you

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry for your losses. You and your family are in my thought and prayers.

Rest in peace beautiful little lives.

lovinmom828

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I am sorry to hear about your kitties
I wouldnt be too hard on your hubby I am sure he feels like it is all his fault and beating himself up over it. He might need your understanding hand at this time too. I know its hard not to be mad at his but i am sure he is mad enough at himself for letting this happen. I am so sorry this happened to you both. HUGS