I am feeling really bad

april31

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Well I think I mentioned about having 2 strays around getting into the garbage and one of them catching a squirl.

We called animal control and he came and set a trap yesterday. Well we got a cat. Just not one of the cats we were trying to catch.

Not sure where this one came from we havent seen it before. He is in the trap looking pitifull. He/she looks really scared but isnt really acting wild.

They will hold him 7 days and if no one claims him and if hes adoptable they will neuter/spay and send him to the shelter. Part of me wants to go let him loose.

I am gonna ask when they come pick him up about tnr he told me once they have that around here.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, that is too bad. Hopefully someone will claim him. Hopefully they will also come back and get the squirrel killer!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

april31

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yeah thats what I am hoping too. My nieghbor said that the cat we are trying to get was after a rabbit yesterday. I know they have to live too but I still feel bad. I guess I feel strongly about people that just leave cats outside to fend for themselves. I hope this one is claimed or finds a nice forever home.