Hurt Kitten

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Cami12121

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
He's okay. He just had some bruising on his ribs and was in shock. Thanks for helping.

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Glad he's ok.

Do you play with mom? It sounds like she could be bored.

Do you plan to spay her in a few weeks?

Cami12121

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
The mom has been playing with her bell balls and were actually giving her to a family friend who needs a support animal. She's going to have her spayed.

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mom needs more entertainment. You need to engage her. Try a toy on a string that you can get her chasing and playing with.

Are you keeping the baby? Mom and baby need to stay together until the baby is 10-12 weeks old at least. When will you be taking the kitten to the vet for first shots?

Cami12121

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Mom needs more entertainment. You need to engage her. Try a toy on a string that you can get her chasing and playing with.

Are you keeping the baby? Mom and baby need to stay together until the baby is 10-12 weeks old at least. When will you be taking the kitten to the vet for first shots?
They aren't taking the momma until the kitten is old enough so another 6 weeks. We're aiming to get shots done at 8 weeks I believe, my parents are doing all of the veterinary stuff.

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They aren't taking the momma until the kitten is old enough so another 6 weeks. We're aiming to get shots done at 8 weeks I believe, my parents are doing all of the veterinary stuff.
That sounds good! Baby should be fixed when he is 4-5 months old. Will he be an indoor cat?