How would you describe this guy?

MandyandtheCats

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello! I’m new here! I rescued a kitten recently and I’d like to know the proper way of describing his gorgeousness! He’s 4 months old and weighs 5.2 pounds. Vet thinks he might be a big boy when he grows up! Look forward to describing him properly! Thanks cat lovers!
34D75088-2E04-4546-A149-9BFF0EFB0A5F.jpeg
869FAF21-292E-403B-A2FE-674ADE9B86AA.jpeg
8A061AED-1D2A-4A66-B7BA-08E52A91BBB4.jpeg
58FF5446-0C25-4189-88A3-B6467C634DBE.jpeg
34D75088-2E04-4546-A149-9BFF0EFB0A5F.jpeg

Attachments

lutece

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He's absolutely gorgeous! I would describe him as a brown classic tabby and white domestic longhair. Classic tabby refers to the swirly pattern on his side. As far as his size, it's not unusual for a male kitten of his age. Most cats are not any particular breed, but this doesn't make them any less special... enjoy him! :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MandyandtheCats

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
He's absolutely gorgeous! I would describe him as a brown classic tabby and white domestic longhair. Classic tabby refers to the swirly pattern on his side. As far as his size, it's not unusual for a male kitten of his age. Most cats are not any particular breed, but this doesn't make them any less special... enjoy him! :)
thank you so much for your reply! I have to say, I am smitten with this kitten! I have two other tabby boys, but Fergus Is the only one with longer hair! He’s quite the charmer❤
Here’s a pic of all the boys together🤗

Attachments

Jemima Lucca

Forever a feline fan💕
Super Cat
Purraise
The paws on that kitten are huge! I had a puppy that was 6 weeks old when we got him and everyone commented on the size of his paws and how big he’d be. I refused to believe it, as it turned out, he was 70 lbs. he is so very cute 💕

Purr-fect

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
I would make daily grooming, followed by a treat, or grooming while he is sleepy, a part of his routine beginning right now. . With that long hair he is going to need it as an adult and at the size he will be I wouldn’t want to have to wrestle with him if he objects to grooming.

jefferd18

Ms. Jeff's Legacy
Top Cat
Purraise
He could very well have some Main Coon in his ancestry. He sure is a beautiful cat and he does look like he is going to be a big Tommy cat when he grows up.