How To Wash My Cat?

SeanS

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
So cats hate taking baths. So I never give my cat those. But every once in a while, she'll accumulate some dust, or litter on her face. Are there any wipes with some soap properties people here recommend that I can use to wipe my cat? She doesn't seem to mind those at all.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

SeanS

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Don't live in canada sadly. Any thoughts to the one I just linked?
Sorry about that. I got confused with the link that mentioned Canada.

I've never used any sort of wipes, though, so can't really offer an opinion. But I have used the Petkin LItterbox wipes (obviously in the litter box, not the cat's fur) and I've been pleased with them.

Your link shows for dogs. Not sure if that would matter. The Walmart Canada site also has Burts Bees Cat wipes, and the reviews are mixed.
Burt's Bees Dander Reducing Wipes with Colloidal Oat Flour And Aloe Vera for Cats | Walmart Canada

Alldara

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
rubysmama rubysmama ah. Sorry. Yes I have the cat ones. I'm using them on 3 cats with no issues. Actually has helped with fur quality. It's only been 2 weeks though.
Someone on the rescue group recommended them. They have a cat who needs washed regularly 🐱

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

SeanS

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Okay will give burt bees a try. But how do I store the wipes once I open the package to make sure it doesn't dry out?