How To Treat Lichen At Home

LizaPold

meoW
Kitten
Purraise
Hello everyone, I'm new here and have not found the search section on the forum, so I’ll ask so) I have a Teo cat, a breed of Turkish van, he is 2 years old. And this fluffy ass picked up somewhere cat lichen. Please tell me how you can cure at home. Thank you in advance)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

LizaPold

meoW
Kitten
Purraise
the cat probably got sick in the yard

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hi. How do you know for sure what you cat has? I don't know about cats, but for humans there are different forms of this, and the treatment depends on the type.
It would probably be best to let the vet take a look and determine the proper treatment.

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I think "cat lichen" is some sort of fungal skin disease? A trip to the vet would be best to properly treat the issue. In the meantime, keep your cat indoors only to prevent the skin issue from being worse and spreading to other cats and animals.

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't think it would be responsible to diagnose and tell you how to treat your cat here on thecatsite.com. A vet would need to perform tests to properly treat this.

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Also what is Teo cat? I never heard of this and cannot find anything searching in relation to Turkish Vans, those are very rare cats outside of Turkey/UK lol. Just curious.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

LizaPold

meoW
Kitten
Purraise
I think I'll go to the vet. He constantly scratches this place, how to stop it, I'm afraid he will scratch the blood. And tomorrow to the doctor