Young Cat
Purraise
Whats the symptoms of sad cat ?

Thanks.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Can you give us more details on why you think your cat is sad? Like what behavior is he/she showing? It will help us better answer your question! :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

skystarz

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Can you give us more details on why you think your cat is sad? Like what behavior is he/she showing? It will help us better answer your question! :)
he say meow alot with sad voice i beilive. I offered food he refused he sleeps too much more than 10 hours he was fun when he had friend but hes friend didnt back now for 6 days and he changed to this. What make him wake up at night and say meow with very loud voice ? Like hes crying ?

Thanks.

catlover73

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What happened to his friend? He may be looking for his friend if this was a sudden change. What have you tried feeding him? Have you tried to get him to play while he is crying?

skystarz

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
What happened to his friend? He may be looking for his friend if this was a sudden change. What have you tried feeding him? Have you tried to get him to play while he is crying?
I dont know he just didnt back since 6 days usualy he go for 2-3 days and always back but this time he didnt back i dont know why. And thats a sudden change. I offered him milk and chicken but he ate later after hours. Didnt try to play with him it was 4 am and he waked me up [emoji]128563[/emoji]

catlover73

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I dont know he just didnt back since 6 days usualy he go for 2-3 days and always back but this time he didnt back i dont know why. And thats a sudden change. I offered him milk and chicken but he ate later after hours. Didnt try to play with him it was 4 am and he waked me up [emoji]128563[/emoji]
Are you using regular milk that humans drink?  That may upset his tummy.  I can understand why you would not want to play with him at 4 am.  I would try playing with him at a time when you are normally awake. Do you have access to Fancy Feast Pate Classics cat food?  You could also try using human baby food without onions or garlic in it to get his appetite back on track.  It seems to me like he is looking for his buddy since he woke you up at such an odd time.

Have you put up fliers in the area where his buddy went missing from?

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So sorry for both of you that you lost a friend.  Question - are your boys neutered?  If they go outside and aren't, they will wander much further away.  

skystarz

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Are you using regular milk that humans drink?  That may upset his tummy.  I can understand why you would not want to play with him at 4 am.  I would try playing with him at a time when you are normally awake. Do you have access to Fancy Feast Pate Classics cat food?  You could also try using human baby food without onions or garlic in it to get his appetite back on track.  It seems to me like he is looking for his buddy since he woke you up at such an odd time.

Have you put up fliers in the area where his buddy went missing from?
Yup regular human milk. I play with him when i can. The best cat food i can get is whiscas and sheba i think.

The other cat was with me for 5 years but i dont control them they live with me but they go out any time they want i grew his family for 11 years they come and go but this was the last one of them i wish best luck for him i wont put fliers i think he found better place.

Thinks for your help. [emoji]128077[/emoji]