How To Keep The Neighbour's Cat Away?

matearss14

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello, everyone!

I'm sorry if it isn't the right forum to write to.

My neighbour has an old, not spayed cat, that recently brought her 3 kittens to my yard, and been living here with them ever since.
I don't mind the kittens, but the old cat keeps chasing and attacking my cats, stealing their food, hissing at the them etc. even tho they don't go near her kittens.

My friend told me not to feed the cat, because if i do, she will not ever leave. But that didn't stop her from coming to me begging for food, while also hurting my cats.

My neighbour doesn't care much about cats, she doesn't care her cat and her kittens are here. She doesn't want them, i think.

What can I do to make this cat leave my place, or at least leave my cats alone?

Snakitty

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
If she's coming to you for food she probably isn't well fed by the neighbor. You can take them all to a local shelter and tell them you found cats in your yard. They will get properly spayed/neutered and good homes found for them. If she won't let herself be caught, you could call animal control and report the neighbor. In my area, she would be ticketed. This is not acceptable and responsible cat ownership on her part.