How to describe Pandora?

allmykitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm not entirely sure, but I think she may be browning up on the cream parts, but I'll have to do another picture in a month and see if there really is a difference. But I honestly don't know how to describe her when someone asks what she looks like without saying, "here, let me show you a picture".

Pandora1.jpg pandora2.jpg
These pictures were taken when I brought her into the house (mid July)--it didn't take her too long to want to explore the bedroom.

Pandora.jpeg
(I don't know why this has turned sideways ... anyway, taken a couple weeks ago).

I know she looks like she's going to be longer-haired, and I know her mother is solid charcoal gray, no clue who dad might be, so definitely not any breeds, although she certainly appears to have some Siamese somewhere in her family tree.

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I agree. I would try with diluted tortie point with white. If she becomes blackish anywhere, it will be seal tortie point with white.

This creme streak on the nose reveals clearly she is a tortie. It COULD be a white spot, but I think its creme as in tortie.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

allmykitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank you! Yes, the streak on her nose is definitely more cream than white in person (I have two black-and-white cats, different patterns, who both have white on the nose, so that's my point of comparison). That also does explain why she has what I call "calico toes" (mixture of pink and gray).