How to delete

baileysidney11

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I went to user cp and saw 4 messages. Now, how do I delete them from that page. I read them in the forum.

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Depends. Are you talking about private messages or posts in forums you have subscribed to? I note from your profile that you are receiving email notification. That means that you receive an email every time somebody posts in a thread that you have already posted in. If you no longer want to get these notifications, you have to turn them off, via your User CP and also unsubscribe to each thread individually. If you unsubscribe to threads, they will disappear, but you will also no longer receive notification that a post has been made to them.

Private messages can be individually deleted or deleted more than one at a time via the Private Messaging System.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

baileysidney11

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Deb 25, when I click on user cp it shows people who have responded. Right now I have 5 people listed. I plan to check in and see what they have to say but I want to get rid of these 5 lines, telling me that these people have written. Is that unsubscribe? That isn't what I want. I just want to clean up this space.

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Seeing as I don't subscribe to any threads, I am really not sure. I think you just have to put up with it being there. It may very well clean itself up after you have read the thread and leave the site.