How To Deal With Pet Allergy?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

grooverite

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
An air purifier didn't really do much for me although I do still have one and use it. I think it helps my cats more than me haha. They get dust in their noses and the filter lessens the amount they get.
Which purifier if you don't mind me asking? There are so many on Amazon it gives me anxiety, lol! Anxiety about getting the right one.

KalicoKitten

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Which purifier if you don't mind me asking? There are so many on Amazon it gives me anxiety, lol! Anxiety about getting the right one.
"Hamilton Beach TrueAir Allergen-Reducing Ultra Quiet Air Cleaner Purifier with Permanent HEPA Filter and Specialized Odor Reducing Filter for Pets (04384)" even though it has over two thousand reviews and is meant specifically to help with pet dander, I don't see THAT much of a difference, but I'll use it anyway. Anything to help my body a bit haha.

KalicoKitten

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I forgot to meantion, a humidifier would help with a stuffy nose; would probably help your cats too.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

grooverite

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
"Hamilton Beach TrueAir Allergen-Reducing Ultra Quiet Air Cleaner Purifier with Permanent HEPA Filter and Specialized Odor Reducing Filter for Pets (04384)" even though it has over two thousand reviews and is meant specifically to help with pet dander, I don't see THAT much of a difference, but I'll use it anyway. Anything to help my body a bit haha.
I forgot to meantion, a humidifier would help with a stuffy nose; would probably help your cats too.
Thanks for your help and suggestions!