How quickly they change!

dawnt91

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sure you will all get tired of hearing about my babies, but I can't help bragging about them! They're just so cute, I can't get enough of them.

They can see and hear now. When I open the closet and call "Kitty, Kitty" they all wake up, sit up, and start mewing. It's just so neat. They're all trying to learn to walk and are investigating their new box. I traded their laundry basket for a cardboard box with an entrance cut out thanks to some great advice on this board.

There's one little girl kitten who is so much more advanced than the others. She also happens to be the smallest. Her eyes and ears opened before the others, and she's much better at walking around. She's already figured out how to get a front paw out of the box opening. I bet she's going to be such a character.

I've almost finished a roll of film so I'll be getting it developed soon. Then I'll try to scan in some pics. Don't know if I'll have luck though because the files are always so big. But I'll try.

Just had to brag!

elinor

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
They sound so adorable. Dont blame you for wanting to tell us about them. My kittens too are getting bigger every day and just had their second shots. I love the kitten stage. It dosent last long enough. I will look forward to pics when you can post them.

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
AWWWWWWWW... I can't blame you for bragging!!!!

sandie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I know it's hard to not dote on the wee ones. I even do it with kittens that weren't born in my house. It always seems there's always one in every litter thats a little faster than the rest. It's so fun to watch them grow up.

blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
believe me, nobody blames you for bragging, brag away!! we all love to brag about our angels!

:angel2:

i cant wait to see some pictures!

cleo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bragging? Isn't that a big part of the reason we're all here...to talk about our furbabies?

I for one love hearing about everyones kids, my Lily had her first shots 2 weeks ago, and gets the next set next week. She's a terror, and has only 2 speeds...Warp Speed
and Coma

Just when I want to strangle her for being such a brat, she climbs up into my lap, gives me a KittyKiss, and falls asleep....my heart just melts!

So don't worry about us tiring of your kitty stories...just be ready for all of ours!

Cleo

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dawnt91

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The babies are 2.5 weeks old, and they've started purring! I couldn't believe it. I was petting them while they were nursing, and they were actually purring. It was so sweet. I didn't know they'd do that so young. They are also getting their baby teeth. They have all the front teeth, top and bottom, and the incisors (canines?) are starting to poke through. (I'm not sure what those teeth are called, but I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.) I'm so lucky that Muffy is a laid back mommy. She lets me pet the kittens and hold them. I think we've picked the one we want to keep. He's just too cute!

cassandra_starr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I absolutely adore kittens. I'm a baby person... babies, kittens, puppies... I fall head over heels in love with them all. Currently I have 3 little siamese... and they are the joy of my day. They are like Cleo's.. warp mode.. or dead asleep.. but they keep me busy and they always choose my lap to sleep in. Balancing three little ones on your lap isn't easy
Congratulations on your little bunch... I can't wait to see pictures. I bet they are breathtakingly beautiful! Keep us up-dated!!

--Cassandra
"Use the talents you possess -- for the woods would be a very silent place if no birds sang except for the best."