How possessive is your fur friend?

maple syrup

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Just had to share.  We've had Kipper for less than a year.  Siamese x... very cool cat.  My kids had a sleepover at their grandparents and got back yesterday evening.  My youngest,5, had fallen asleep in the car on the way home, and didn't come in with everyone else.  When he was awake enough to make his way in, I met him at the door,  he was still grumpy so I knelt down at his level and hugged and kissed him.  Kipper walks over, jumps up on my shoulder and starts using his paws to break between our faces or get in the middle of the kisses. When that doesn't work he reaches over our heads so now his front paws are on one shoulder and back ones on the other.  Belly on top of our heads until we let him slip between.  Then he proceeds to curl up under our necks in the middle of the hug.  Right where he wanted to be.. 

chasetheblue

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
awww haha that's cute. 

When Miami and Cairo were younger, if Miami came over for a cuddle, Cairo would come over and sit RIGHT BETWEEN us so that I had to pet her first. Now she's grown a little bit more independent.

But you should hear them if I leave the bedroom with them on lock-up time. Yeesh.