How obsessed are your cats with boxes?

korvia

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

I see Krovia has posted in a thread and immediately think 'Oh great, it's the cute kittens again!'   I wasn't disappointed here - not at all sure which bit of your little ginger kit's head we 're looking at but it looks like they're having brilliant fun! 
None his head is in the box lol.

It's never a boring moment, they are always go go.

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aawww! So funny! And what a gorgeous smile :)

Camelot has never been interested in boxes. Morgana on the other hand, loves them! Everytime there is one, it is play time. Run in, poke her head out, wiggle her bum as she plans to tackle one of my many body parts, then pounce, then do it all over again. Or if I am playing with her with a toy, she will run in, run out and chase, run in the box, run out, and so forth. She doesn't sleep in boxes (My bed, my pillows, cushions, blankets etc are her reserved sleeping locations) but definitely will jump right into one for a good old game.

Last edited:

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
For reasons only known to cats, once a box is occupied by one cat others avoid it allowing the original occupant to return.    

When non-cat people visit we always feel like we need to explain why boxes are displayed all over the room/house. LOL
That's so true about putting down a box to find a cat. LOL  You all have seen this, right?  I may have even seen it on this site, I can't remember.  Funny about the boxes all over the house, we've got that going on here, too.  

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I just had to sign up to share this, it makes me smile every time I see it.
Now that one is hysterical! Welcome to TCS! 

Everybody, thanks so much for the smiles this morning!

Last edited:

sneakymom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

That's priceless
I think that's what Holly thinks she is when she's sitting in her box "creeping" Sam (as my teenager puts it) LOL.

She's not a panther, she's a 12lb black cat