How much sardines and egg yolk to give?

cataholic07

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I feed my cats premade raw. Big country raw, carnivora, primal and natural instincts (80/10/10 ratios, Primal one is AAFC complete, Natural instincts has cod liver oil, vitamin e). I also give a small tiny amount of sea kelp. My one boy Fynn is on a raw food strike as he keeps getting hairballs which makes him nausea for days so I think thats why he won't eat it. He gets wet food sometimes. The other two love their raw. Jethro is 12lbs and over a year old, Ceriah is 6 months old and over 8lbs already. I tried giving them an egg yesterday split between all 3 of them but I think it was too much egg as someone had a bit of diarrhea. Quail eggs not frozen are hard for me to find, and they hate the frozen ones. I usually give salmon oil but people were saying its best to give sardines instead? Doing premade it makes it hard to figure out proper ratios, and I think I'll make sure to get rid of the egg white to so it's not so much egg. Wasnt sure if the egg yolk was an every day thing or not. The sardines I believe is if you arent giving a raw with fish already in it?

2020-03-14 02.28.58.jpg