How much Home-Cooked should I feed?

2azwildcats

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I just started making home cooked chicken with EZ-Complete.  My male cat loves it.  He transitioned easily and quickly - he refused to eat the regular canned.  My other cat is not going for it but she has an ear infection so I backed off as it is hard to get her to eat when she has these infections.  So for my male cat,  I was wondering how much cooked food he should get.  All the directions on how much to feed are for raw food.  He currently weighs about 10.5 lbs which is a good weight for him.  By the way,  I am not opposed to the raw diet as I had my male cat on a raw diet before but I could never get my female to eat it.  So I thought I would try the cooked to see if both cats would eat it.  Hopefully,  my female will get over the ear infection and back on a normal eating routine (but that is a whole other story)

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wonderful that your boy is loving your home cooked food so much :clap: I hope your girl is back to full health soon, and transitions just as easily :cross::vibes:

When it comes to how much to feed, these links should help. If all else fails, email EZ-Complete (being sure to give exact details of the meat you're using) and ask their advice ;)

[article="31116"][/article]
http://www.foodfurlife.com/prepare-and-feed-ezcomplete-fur-cats.html