How motivated are you?

firefly*21

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Okay, so I'm addicted to tests...

How motivated are you? Take the test and find out!

Click to take test

This is what I got!

Firefly, you are highly motivated and work actively towards your goals.
During this test you answered questions which measured your motivational levels. Based on how you scored, we could conclude that you are a highly motivated individual.

You draw encouragement from any and every source which tends to make you a winner in all respects. You are a go-getter and are probably very ambitious as well. You are good at grasping opportunities that may come your way.

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Uhhhh I know I'm going to go badly in this test. I am the laziest, most putter-offer, procrastinating person I know. It drives me totally nuts about myself, but of course I'm too lazy to change it! My shrink tells me I'm too hard on myself, but seriously, the lounge is my favourite place, and if it wasn't for the last minute, I'd never get anything done!

Here's what the test said about me...ummm, that I was highly motivated!!

I don't think so...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

firefly*21

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
That test was fun! But unfortunatly I didn't do well.
I got 8/20 right

hmmm....wonder what my brother is going to get? hehehhe

btw you couldn't pm me because I'm not allowed to pm.

butterflydream

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Rachele, you are highly motivated and work actively towards your goals.
During this test you answered questions which measured your motivational levels. Based on how you scored, we could conclude that you are a highly motivated individual.
You draw encouragement from any and every source which tends to make you a winner in all respects. You are a go-getter and are probably very ambitious as well. You are good at grasping opportunities that may come your way.

butterflydream

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Firefly*21

Okay, so I'm addicted to tests...

How motivated are you? Take the test and find out!

Click to take test

This is what I got!

Firefly, you are highly motivated and work actively towards your goals.

Hey we are both equally motivated

commonoddity042

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
"you are highly motivated and work actively towards your goals.

You draw encouragement from any and every source which tends to make you a winner in all respects. You are a go-getter and are probably very ambitious as well. You are good at grasping opportunities that may come your way. "

karmasmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CommonOddity042

"you are highly motivated and work actively towards your goals.

You draw encouragement from any and every source which tends to make you a winner in all respects. You are a go-getter and are probably very ambitious as well. You are good at grasping opportunities that may come your way. "

now its 4