How many indoor cats do you have

cosmos pets

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
4 indoor meows.  We were in a 960 sq ft. house with a 200 sq ft. outdoor sanctuary.  Now in a bigger house, but don't think the herd wants any new members.  Giving each one enough attention is hard as it is.

ruaryx

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
If you have the space and the resources, then I don't think you should have to feel weird about having a certain number of cats.  

I only have one since I am a relatively young pet owner.  I got Sasha when I was a freshman in high school.  I just graduated from college this year and we're still together!   Anyways, she has always been my sole responsibility as my family aren't really animal lovers.  Since I had to pay for everything myself and make sure that she has a place to live while I'm studying abroad, living in dorms, moving every year, etc, then I can only take on so many cats!  Plus, I'm on that "just graduated" budget.  However, I will be taking in one more cat in a few weeks!  I have been wanting another cat for the longest time but knew that it probably wasn't the best time.  This cat is a stray that will either be thrown back outside or sent to the human society.  It might not be the most ideal time in the world, but I decided to take on this responsibility.       

kittycatkate

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have three, 2 of which will walk on a harness outside for me, but I don't let them outside without it on.

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
I have eight cats of my own plus two kittens that I'm fostering for a local shelter.