How many Cats do you have?

paulena

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I have three, 2 inside/outside and 1 inside only.

I have three bedroom house and would love to have another if hubby would allow. (Still working on that for now)!

Katie and Black are 2 years old and are litter mates. Sassy is 10 months old.

meow meow

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Boo hoo -- I only have one (male, 1 year old). My DH isn't up for getting another one because we go on vacation at least 3 times per year. My kitty goes to my parent's house when we are gone and he loves it there but... my mother would not be up for taking two cats I'm afraid. I am so silly about my cat that I can't stand the thought of him being home alone over night. I don't work so he is almost never alone.

Anyhow, we have a large house and money for vet care is no problem. When I was at Petsmart yesterday there were about 3 cats I would have loved to take home. We have a perfect home for additional cats except for that vacation thing.

Someday when we are retired and my current kitty is passed, I want three cats.

dizzydesi

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
FIve is the magic number here. They are all shelter kitties so we only have a guess as to their age.

Zukua, flamepoint 3 yrs old
Marco, sealpoint 3 yrs old
Feliz, tuxedo 2 yrs old
Loki, orange tabby 3 yrs old
Cleo, grey tabby 5 yrs old

brandi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have 3 cats and 3 dogs every one gets along great except for our 12 wk old female and our 7wk old female Sam doesnt really care who likes her and who doesnt she will just look at them when they bark/hiss at her..but Jewel is angry with us and anyone who will listen that we brought in another baby! Its quite funny!!!

Our babies are
Sam 6wks
Jewel 12 wks
Tigger 27 months
Max-Shih-Tzu 21 months
Zoe our pit mix 12 wks
and Lilly our Collie 7years

Soon enough we will have another kitten though...even if my husband doesnt know it
and I agree with the quote I seen above on Page 1 I think "The more the merrier" and "if you can afford it I say go for it"

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have one adult cat. House is full of other animals though, the cat fits into the mix nicely, thinks she is a dog!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
with the formerly feral Firefox that i rescued about 2.5 months ago, i now have FIVE!
in a 927 square foot house!

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow I'm shocked at how many cats people have! I should have guessed it though considering this is a cat lover's site! I'd say adopt the little thing too. We just adopted a little guy a few days ago so now we have three.

Enzo- 1.5 years
Leya- almost 1 year
Stuart- I'm thinking 1-1.5 months

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Allie72

My family gives me a hard time for having 4.
I too cannot imagine my life without all of them.
Quite frankly, not now or ever have I really much cared what ANYONE thought about the number of cats I've had!!
I've been called the "crazy cat lady" on more than one occasion, and I wear the name w/ pride!!

Soon, they'll be saying I'm even more "nuts", b/c I plan on adopting two more I've had my eyes (and heart) on!!

~KK~

shorty14788

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well... at least not everyone here will think I'm crazy when I say I have 10 cats. (2 dogs, 3 turtles and a snake as well.)

Jennifer - 14 years (Hyperthyroid)
Pheelick - 12 Years
Maneki Neko - 9 Years (auto immune hemolytic anemia)
Skylar - 7 Years (Diabetes)
Mew - 6 years
Spaz - 5 years
Cleo - 4 years
Neville - 3 years (osteogenesis imperfecta)
Weeble - 3 years (cerebellar hypoplasia)
Cillian - 14 weeks (Currently recovering from being hit by a car. Has a pin in each back leg)

Skylar is only a foster though. She does not get along with the dogs at all and isn't warming up to the other cats very well. Its hard to place a diabetic cats so it maybe a while before she can find her forever home...